NOTE – DUE TO COVID SUPPLY CHAIN ISSUES, THIS VENDOR IS OUT OF STOCK ON THIS SHIRT AND NOT EXPECTING INVENTORY UNTIL May 2023
The Elite pilot shirt is designed by AEROPhoenix to be the most comfortable, finest made, period. Its dress-shirt, designer quality fabric, construction and fit, are immediately apparent. Compare the Elite to any other pilot shirt, at any price.
What makes a truly Elite pilot shirt:
- Extra fine 60% cotton pinpoint oxford fabric, of consistent “optical white” color, two-ply yarn and high density weave.
- Dress shirt quality, high density (16 stitches/in), two-needle felled stitching throughout.
- Just-pressed look right out of the bag, and easy care.
- Extraordinary 5-thread overlock sleeve stitching
- Deep, single-piece shoulder yoke, offers excellent comfort and cleaner appearance.
- Dual back pleats for added movement and easier care.
- Reinforced collar tips and button area, for an exceptionally neat appearance.
- Top fused collar, epaulets, and placket.
- “Size graded” pocket placement, offers optimal positioning, regardless of shirt size.
- Left pocket has “false” instant access flap, right pocket has real flap.
- Pen slot in each pocket, with stitched channel on left side.
- Cuffed elbow-length sleeves for a professional appearance.
- Taller, slightly tapered cut.
- Premium cross-stitched buttons, w/extras sewn to placket bottom.
- Even-sized long sleeve shirts available.
Our Elite pilot shirt is manufactured in China at an ISO 9000, highly sophisticated factory, that makes 50,000-100,000 shirts per day. Only their highest skilled workers sew our shirt, and are paid amost twice the average rate. The typical time to make a shirt is about 18 minutes – ours takes 48 minutes!